Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life Changing Experience


My Interactive Media Seminar class made a field trip up to Weiden and Kennedy in Portland a few months ago(It's been a while since an update) and also to another agency, Avenue A Razorfish. Needless to say the trip was full of inspiration and also great insight into how an agency operates on a day-to-day basis. My life was changed and I'm so happy my professor did not leave me behind, when I was late to the bus, becuase I might not now be so excited about making my career in Advertising Account Planning happen! Thanks Prof!












Why was this photo taken of me that morning? I'm not sure maybe I look pensive and smart, I think it's just foolish. (I still don't know when this picture was taken, but at least I know I was in W+K)

No comments: