Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

For me, the Christmas Holiday went off with out a hitch whatsoever. I enjoyed family, friends, an appearance as Santa for the BIG family Christmas party at the old Star of the Sea and much more.



It wasn't about gifts for me this year, nor is it ever, but remarkably enough I received an invoice from my parents of what they've helped me with financially following my graduation in 2008 as my Christmas present! Needless to say I was shocked (at the figure, not the gesture)!! But, I must be doing something right, because Santa made sure a certain underwater housing for a certain digital camera made its way underneath the tree. This thing is bulletproof, check some test footage.




Here's just a sample of the camera rolling while logging.

No comments: